Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More silver

So yesterday I finally wrote of the 10:00 flush. And what happens today? A spike - one that almost exactly reverses yesterday's flush.

Of course it then began a steady decline...

I'm staying with silver, but it's going to be a wild ride.

I'm staying with silver because I'm pretty much convinced it's undervalued. I'm becoming convinced that there has been dumping - in some cases a LOT of dumping - to keep it relatively depressed. I've been researching monthly production vs monthly use numbers and the latter keeps exceeding the former. And since silver has a LOT of uses, this means it's probably going to keep happening.

I don't know if the goldbugs are right - if it's going to go back to the 15:1 ratio with gold. I will say, however, that I have no doubt the current 45:1 is way out of line. Which means I expect to profit even if my doomsayer predictions are wrong.

And I hope they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home